Primarily, I am writing for:
- Those without social security numbers, state birth certificates, or other government documents. My goal is to provide encouragement and education for navigating the system legally while remaining true to one’s convictions. This blog will be both for those who live “under the grid” for religious reasons and as well as for those who do it as “consciousness objectors”.
- But this blog is not solely for those without social security numbers. It’s also for those who’d like to raise their children differently even if they can’t get rid of their own numbers.
- This blog is also for those who would simply like to learn, even if they plan to always remain in the the system.
- I will also be sharing about political, economical, and some philosophical type posts.
- This blog is not for those who are embittered. Whether or not you are in the system, this blog is not a place for one to force their beliefs onto another. I believe that we are to live in this world and make it a better place, not live reclusive, hateful lives. This blog is not for trolls and haters of any sort.
This blog launches August 3, 2019. And there will be a new post every first and last Saturday of the month.